Airtel Tigo (Explor) Internship Program 2018 for young Ghanaian Students
Application Deadline: 28th May 2018
EXPLOR is an internship program that seeks to nurture the careers of young talent interested in working in the Telecommunication Industry. Airtel invite driven, switched-on and focused young individuals in ALL Tertiary Institutions across the country to join the “EXPLOR” Internship Program.
Airtel invite applications from all interested students for our 3-month internship programme. You must however be:
- A student in a recognized/accredited Tertiary Institution;
- Confident with excellent orientation of your field of study;
- Highly energized and willing to learn across various units within the organization;
- An excellent communicator with good inter-personal and relationship building skills;
- Tech savvy with good social media presence;
- Appreciably numerate with high drive for achieving results;
Successful candidates may be required to travel to different parts of the city/regions on assigned projects.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send a short video of yourself (2 mins max) via whatsapp to 0277550000. The video should be very creative and should explain, “Why you want to join the AirtelTigo Internship Program “EXPLOR”.
- Send your CV via email to email@example.com with the subject “EXPLOR 2018_GH”.
Please note that the deadline for submission of both the video and CV is 28th May, 2018.
- Check your tech. Make sure you have optimum quality to support your video content.
- Prep your surroundings;
- Check your lighting;
- Do not limit your creativity, those are some of the key indicators we look out for.
- Keep your communication succinct. Capture all your unique skills and reasons clearly and understandable to your audience.
For More Information: