Fully Funded Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program 2018
Fully Funded Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program 2018 is going to be held in Morocco from 10th to 15ht December 2018. This annual conference convenes influential public- and private-sector leaders from around the Atlantic Basin for open, informal discussion on cross-regional issues and also encourage intergenerational dialogue through its Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders program (ADEL)
This yearly program is held two days prior to the Atlantic Dialogues conference and is a tailor-made policy immersion program that consists of structured group conversations with the decision and opinion makers on key Atlantic development and cooperation issues, as well as informal meetings with innovative community leaders and thinks tank representatives. The ADELs join the Atlantic Dialogues Conference immediately after the program as full participants, and are presented with the unique opportunity to attend this high-level event, network with leading figures of the Atlantic Basin, and speak in different sessions as well as the final plenary dedicated to that specific year’s cohort. The aim of this program was initiated to increase intergenerational dialogue within the conference itself, but this notion has been evolving throughout the years.
- Through discussions and debates with other fellow young leaders as well as with established policy, business and civil decision makers, the selected pace shapers will get the chance to broaden their knowledge, sharpen their skills, and network with the other members of this growing community.
- For selected applicants, the OCP Policy Center will cover local travel, meals, and hotel expenses for the duration of the conference.
- Limited international travel assistance for the selected applicants is also available.
- Young leaders from the around the Atlantic basin who have demonstrated leadership and initiative in their fields, who want to contribute to shaping the regional and global agenda in politics, finance, business, civil society and many other areas, who are eager to network with their peers and older, and who seek to foster and strengthen ties across the Atlantic are invited to apply.
- The applicants must be between the ages of twenty-three and thirty-five (inclusive) on August 17th 2018, the day the applications for the program open.
- Furthermore, the applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English and guarantee their availability for the full duration of this five-day program, which will take place December 10th to 15th, 2018 in Marrakesh, Morocco.