Pentecost University College Scholarships in Ghana, 2018-2019
- Application Deadline: Applicants can apply before the beginning of the academic year March to July.
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be covering the tuition fee.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for the students of Ghana.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ghana.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for the students of Ghana.
- Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a student at the time he/she applies for a scholarship (Evident by his/her admission letter).
- Newly admitted students must possess an aggregate of 6-18 from their West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) equivalent.
- Continuing students must have obtained a minimum of 3.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at the time of application.
How to Apply: All applicants should complete an application form. The following documents must be attached with the application form:
- A copy of an unconditional admission letter from the University College
- The applicant’s Result Slip or Transcript of previous studies
- A testimonial from the former school/ Letter from Mentor if the continuous student
- Letter of recommendation from a Teacher or Counselor or Minister of Religion, and or Principal/Vice Principal of a reputable institution
- A brief explanation of why you should be awarded this scholarship (250 words maximum)
- Two recent Passport pictures (not older than 6 months)
- Birth Certificate/Baptismal Certificate/Affidavit
- Self-addressed envelope
- Copy of an Official pay slip or payroll record of parent/guardian or the applicant
- Copy of a Death certificate or witness by the Religious leader
- Pensions letter of retired parent/guardians
- Copy of School, NHIS, Voters or National ID cards.