Swiss–sub-Saharan Africa Business Development Program 2018 for young graduate students & Entrepreneurs (Fully Funded to Switzerland)
Application Deadline: October 31st 2018
Maximise the potential of your booming startup with a fast-track Afro-Swiss acceleration program.
If you are an entrepreneur or a startup from an Sub-Saharan African innovation hub in the field of Mobile health, Pharmacometrics, Innovative Financing or Digital Humanities then join the Swiss Sub-Saharan business development program.
The Swiss – Sub-Saharan business development program (SSABDP) aims to boost the entrepreneurial know-how and exposure of Sub-Saharan graduate students – entrepreneurs seeking growth opportunities by offering a unique program bringing entrepreneurs to innovation hotspot in Nairobi and Switzerland.
Offered free of charge to ambitious young entrepreneurs, this highly competitive program comprises a 3-days workshop for advanced innovation entrepreneurs, and for the top eight candidates, a 4 days intense business development Venture Leaders program in the Swiss startup and business ecosystem.
- Open to graduate students – entrepreneurs and startups from Sub-Saharan African innovation hubs, with a strong link to academia, developing products or services in the fields of mobile health, pharmacometrics, innovative financing and digital humanities/knowledge transfer.
- Your project or company must be based on research or technology developed at a local university/research institute.
3-days workshop in Nairobi
Day 1: Learn to deliver a unique customer value and define a striking business plan
Day 2: Shape a winning team and secure funding for growth
Day 3: Master a convincing pitch and individual coaching sessions.
Presentation to an African – Swiss jury and selection of eight candidates for a 4-days action packed entrepreneurial development week in Switzerland.
- The program is free of charge.
- Accommodation expenses on site in Nairobi are covered by the program.
- For the Swiss week, flights, transport and accommodation in Switzerland are also covered by the program.
For More Information: